Trade dress for a pharmaceutical product is its physical drug identifiers and packaging attributes such as color, shape, imprints, flavor, package configurations, and package functionality. This Marketing position will research and assist in defining the trade dress for Teva’s extensive pipeline of generic products in the U.S. Product forms include oral, topical, nasal, respiratory, sterile, and drug devices.
This position will research each product using IMS/IQVIA and other industry data sources, and gather input from various internal teams such as R&D, New Product & Portfolio Management, Market Research, Regulatory, Legal, and Package Engineering. Once a trade dress recommendation is ready, this person will coordinate the necessary internal approvals and record the final trade dress in a centralized database.
This position requires is a self-starter; someone who is analytical yet with good attention to detail; an out-of-the-box thinker with strong organization, communication, and teamwork skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Travel Requirements: Domestic and international travel (10%)
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience
· 2+ years of Project management experience
Specialized or Technical Knowledge Licenses, Certifications needed:
· IMS/ IQVIA Experience in using SMART, NPA and NSP is preferred
· Proficient in Excel
· General knowledge of PowerPoint & Outlook
· Some database experience is helpful
Company/Industry Related Knowledge:
· Required: Understanding of pharmaceutical product lifecycle
· Preferred: Knowledge of FDA submission process & timelines
· Preferred: Understanding of drug or consumer packaging
· Preferred: Generic drug industry experience