Under minimal supervision, responsible for multiple levels of service to our internal departments when handling the Company’s National Accounts to add incremental value to ANDA’s AOP and market share. Provides account management service levels to maximize on customer relationship building.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
Manages multiple projects, assignments, and initiatives with general supervision.
Responsible for managing Anda’s Corporate Accounts, in conjunction with the National Accounts Manager.
Manages new customer set up and programs by working cross-functionally with all Anda departments.
Manages daily operations to ensure current business is flowing correctly and works cross-functionally within the Anda organization to solve operational issues related to customer programs.
Assists in management of our National Accounts customers in conjunction with our National Accounts Managers and Directors by attending conference calls and meetings.
Develops and analyzes business processes to manage the business.
Assists Finance department in researching and problem-solving customer accounting discrepancies and serving as a professional mediator in resolving credit and collection issues.
Manages the daily sales and operational functions in conjunction with servicing our Corporate customers.
Collaborates with the National Accounts Managers and Directors to drive sales through daily communication with our Corporate customer contacts.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with at least four (4) years of experience, preferably in the pharmaceuticals, cosmetics or food industry; or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
Minimum four (4) years of sales and/or marketing experience.
Specialized or Technical Knowledge Licenses, Certifications needed:
Demonstrates complete understanding of internal systems that include, but are not limited to Remedy (CMR), and TPS.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Company/Industry Related Knowledge:
Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate across different levels of the organization.
· Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing, in a variety of communication settings and styles. Can get messages across that have the desired effect.
· Effective project management skills, including project planning, stakeholder mapping, risk identification, tracking and execution.
Functional knowledge of HR Discipline
· Has functional knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
· Uses time effectively and efficiently.
· Concentrates efforts on the most important priorities
· Gets more done in less time than others
· Can attend to a broad range of activities.
Dealing with Ambiguity
· Can effectively cope with change
· Can shift gears comfortably
· Can decide and action without having or needing the total picture
· Can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty, is not upset when things are up in the air
· Can quickly find common ground and solve problems. Can solve problems with peers with minimum noise
· Is seen as a team player and is cooperative. Encourages collaboration
· Easily gains trust and support of peers. Can be candid with peers.
· Has patience to hear people out and can accurately restate the opinions of others when he/she disagrees.
· Enjoys working hard
· Is action oriented and full of energy for things seen as challenging
· Seizes more opportunities than others
· Good at figuring out processes necessary to get things done
· Knows how to organize people and activities
· Knows what and how to measure
· Gets more out of fewer resources
Learning on the Fly
· Learns quickly when facing new problems
· Analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement
· Experiments and will try anything to find solutions
· Enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
· Quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything