High school diploma or GED plus two or more years’ experience in a warehouse or manufacturing facility; Warehouse or Distribution background preferred.
- Demonstrates basic mathematics skills including working with decimals, fractions, and basic metric system calculations.
- Demonstrates the ability to pick, pack, and manifest orders error free.
- Demonstrates the knowledge of regulatory requirements for handling hazardous materials.
- Demonstrates the ability to operate machines and equipment (i.e. fork trucks, inverters, etc.)
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the production processes to anticipate customer needs.
- Demonstrates familiarity with computer systems (Inventory Management, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word).
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact effectively with cross-functional groups.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan and prioritize schedules in a constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrates effective organizational skills.
- Ability to meet and exceed customer expectations for material availability.
- Responsible for handling inbound, internal, and outbound material flow while meeting customers’ expectations and area housekeeping/safety standards.
- Utilizes education, knowledge and experience to actively participate in problem solving sessions.
- Works within teams to implement solutions to area problems and provide additional continuous improvement to ideas/solutions.
- Identifies and resolves component discrepancies.