With direct supervision and support, responsible for achieving the individual assigned sales goals of Anda. Initiates outbound and receives inbound telephone calls for the purpose of selling Anda products, but not limited to vaccine, medical surgical products, surgical supplies, generic items, brands items and consumer products.
Essential Job Functions: This is not intended as a comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Achieves/exceeds established daily and monthly productivity goals for phone time, call count and revenue, with an emphasis on growing and retaining their existing customer base
- Places outbound telephone calls to and from independent Pharmacies, in effort to promote and sell Anda products, establish buying cycles, fill customer needs and create strong customer relationship.
- Updates existing accounts, opens new accounts and manage aspects of the customer needs through, but not limited to credit limits, customer issues and updating customer information that all lead to better customer experiences.
- Manages existing account database, and ensures licenses are current and up to date.
- Prepares sales information for customers.
- Prospects for new business.
- May handle forwarded customer calls to ensure divisional sales goals are met.
- Performs related duties as assigned.