Summary: This position is a branch of the Contracts & Pricing Department and under general supervision, will have pricing override authority as assistance to the Pricing Manager and acts as the liason between credit/collections, distribution, purchasing and customer service to ensure orders that require escalation are handled expeditiously. Tracks and resolves all matrix issues, reviews and releases orders below minimum when applicable, has the ability to process open/close account requests, will expedite credit limits, ability to cancel orders, if necessary due to distribution and/or credit issues. Ensures special promotional pricing handling requests are met in a timely and accurate manner.
Essential Job Functions: This is not intended as a comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
- Analyzes process and ensure efficiencies and effectiveness of the price override process. Develops procedures of communication to all areas of the organization. Reps will use this individual as a single point of contact and in turn this individual will communicate with other areas as needed, pricing, customer service, credit and collections, distribution and others as needed. Organization and prioritization is a must and these processes will effectively ensure orders are expedited as needed.
- Interacts with all levels of management within organization. Communicates with others within the organization and employ their services as needed to ensure proper pricing is administered through the override system at excellent customer service levels. Uses decision making skills to best serve the needs of the organization and customers.
- Develops metrics for tracking and analysis for improvements to work flow/operations and enhancements to systems as needed to best serve the needs of the organization and improve the customers' overall experience with Anda.
- Coordinates the processing of orders that require escalation to ensure same day release and communicate to the appropriate department, sales rep, customer to enhance the customers' experience.
- Attends all department meetings to keep current on trends and needs of sales reps. Must have a vast understanding of Anda's objectives and customers’ needs. Attendance to sales meetings and individual team meetings is a must to understand and coordinate effectively.
- As needed, monitors and reviews all pricing override opportunities. Evaluates net cost vs. requested override price, reviews; profitability of said item(s) and/or the order total, relative market conditions, customer purchase history and customer relationship. All review items are viewable in TPS system. Also reviews any quantity override requests on allocated products, and review shipped orders for necessary credit adjustments.
- Implementing goals, objectives and practices for effective, efficient and cost effective management of allocated resources.
- Operating a personal computer and software applications.
- Communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with individuals contacted in the course of work.
- Working independently, yet with moderate supervision.
- Organizing and prioritizing multiple projects, duties and assignments.