Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements.
- Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation. ? Business and personal computer hardware and software applications.
- Demonstrated capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends, association needs and possible applications to real world projects.
- Excellent employee development experience, with an emphasis on training, guiding, and mentoring sales representatives.
- Knowledge of selling techniques, sales aids and market facts to achieve effective results.
- Strong sales experience.
- Current Company policies and practices, including safety rules and regulations.
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to read, write and understand documentation in English.
- Establish and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others. ? Providing excellent customer service with both internal and external customers.
- Supervising, coordinating, delegating assignments and reviewing the work of assigned department personnel.
- Developing and implementing goals, objectives and practices for effective, efficient and cost effective management of allocated resources.
- Ability to problem solve and addresses the needs of the sales representatives, supervisors and customers.
- Ability to resolve complaints and problems as they arise from customers and employees. ? Ability to articulate complex medical terms and transfer knowledge to others, (i.e. customers, healthcare professionals, and sales representatives).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Must have the ability to identify and define target markets by having a complete understanding of Remedy and other data tools.
- Proficient in Window based applications (Word, Excel, Access etc.).
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions.
- The ability to participate in a team effort and collaborate with marketing, internal systems, and account managers to facilitate new programs and incentive offerings.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: Incumbents in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, pushing and pulling, stooping and crouching climbing and walking, vision to monitor, occasional lifting of equipment or materials weighing up to 50-70 pounds.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in related field from an accredited college or university, and a minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years progressively responsible related experience, including at least two (2) years experience at a supervisory level, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.