Provide scientific credibility and expertise to the medical community that is aligned with Teva Medical strategies
- In collaboration with peers, Management, and Medical Directors, develop innovative medical and scientific information (within corporate guidelines) for HCP educational initiatives including disease state topics of interest and Teva products;
- Execute scientific/educational presentations to EEs/HCPs within their therapeutic area setting, at medical or commercial advisory boards, and speaker training meetings;
- Demonstrate ability to interact with various types of external stakeholders including EEs, HCPs, and Payers;
- Use of appropriate, ethical judgment in the distribution of all information, whether written or verbal.
Develop and maintain relationships with EEs and HCPs to support the Medical strategies
- Develop peer-to-peer relationships with EEs and HCPs that result in scientific understanding of Teva products, therapeutic area, disease states, and opportunities for partnerships;
- Communicate scientific exchange objectives to stakeholders within Compliance guidelines;
- Demonstrate a consistent/ high level field presence with face-to-face meetings with EEs and HCPs; and
- Professionally represent Teva at select medical meetings and programs.
Serve as a medical and scientific resource for internal/external stakeholders
- Demonstrate scientific credibility during internal Field Medical Affairs therapeutic training events (eg, MSL Journal Clubs, teleconferences and Data Crunch meetings);
- Provide medical and scientific training support to Medical and Commercial teams;
- Serve as an internal expert in assigned therapeutic area(s) and products;
- Participate in multiple internal therapeutic project teams, providing field perspective as well as thoughtful analysis of available data;
- Gather and disseminate competitive intelligence as appropriate; and
- Provide medical and scientific information for responding to an unsolicited request for medical information regarding Teva products and related therapeutic areas.
Provide support for research initiatives including, but not limited to:
- Teva-sponsored trials;
- Investigator-sponsored studies; and
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research.
- Demonstrate an understanding of pharmaceutical industry practices, as well as standard medical practices in the assigned therapeutic area(s);
- Be able to clearly articulate information during formal and informal presentations and have the ability to convey complex, scientific ideas fluently to any audience;
- Have excellent listening skills and be adept at confidently stating informed opinions while respecting the positions of others;
- Cultivate and nurture strong working relationships with internal and external colleagues;
- Have complete understanding of Teva products as well as Medical, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, and Regulatory issues;
- Actively contribute to a positive team culture;
- Have the business and scientific acumen to work effectively on multi-disciplinary teams in order to achieve desired outcomes;
- Have the ability to multi-task, work independently, and focus on priorities while paying attention to detail, and providing appropriate level follow-up; and
- Effectively manage ambiguity and thrive in an ever-changing environment.