The strategic operations role will be responsible for leading efforts to develop and support execution of the Global CNS strategy and will work with Global CNS leadership to drive business plan execution. The role is both strategic and operational in nature and will develop cross-functional relationships and collaborate effectively to ensure commercial strategic alignment with key stakeholders. Manage core processes and support the execution of GCNS Brand Planning, Long Range Plan (LRP), Annual Operating Plan (AOP) planning and activities. Build and develop key new processes. Lead end-to-end execution and coordination of all operational resources across GCNS.
The role requires significant amount of internal engagement, utilizing strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy, influence management and change management.
· 5+ years of pharmaceutical experience in a commercial function
· Project management experience with attention to detail
· Skilled with computers using programs such as Excel, Word and MS Project and Powerpoint
· Results-oriented with demonstrated a sense of urgency
· Analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple, complex projects. Individual should have a proven track record in identifying appropriate constituents to drive decision making and action
· Ability to perform in high pressure and fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to think strategically, gather and synthesize a large amount of data and information, think objectively, and present facts and recommendations to senior executives