Management Reporting (25%)
- Support the Accounting and Finance operations team through regular scrutiny to ensure accuracy of general ledgers, cost center and profit center accounting, monthly provisioning, fixed asset capitalization, preparing data/schedules required for statutory and tax audits.
- Encourage harmonized use of ERP reporting tools and other frequently used MS Office tools to deliver the required task. Support the implementation and development of site’s financial systems and processes.
- Ad hoc reporting as required by the Site Controller.
Planning and Forecasting (25%)
- Assist in the overall planning and forecasting process of the site according to global guidelines. Compile, analyze and present volume, headcount, capacity, expenses, capital expenditure, inventory KPI’s and other relevant financial information.
Product Cost Development (25%)
- Implement Activity Based Costing according to global costing guidelines and coordinate projects for system implementation or enhancement; ensure ongoing adherence to global costing guidelines. Ensure that material costs reflect the correct bill of material prices and yield efficiencies. Include updated routing data,
- fix and variable production expenses as well as relevant drivers for direct and indirect activities in standard costs. Assist in development of ABC costing model which will provide reliable input for all ABC simulations and comprehensive analysis by enabling that all expenses are driven to activities and all levels of direct prices are correctly calculated.
- Develop and simulate new product costs using ‘what if analysis’ to enable effective decision-making for commercialization.
- Provide comprehensive variance analysis of standard costs for different reporting scenarios in order to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and improve financial performance, as well as to enhance accuracy and transparency of product cost calculations. Maintain cost accounting records and ensure cost audit requirements are complied with.
Business Partnership (15%)
- Facilitate periodic financial reviews of business performance, in conjunction with the Site Controller, by synthesizing data into meaningful metrics, clear visual presentations and concise recommendations, along with timely follow ups. Ensure non-financial personnel understand financial consequences of their actions by communicating financial information in an understandable manner.
- Regular interaction with site personnel to gain a full understanding of any issues which require Site Finance support.
- Support efforts to improve site performance through analysis, KPI development, and through daily directional setting.
- Perform occasional back-up duties for the Site Controller at their discretion.
Capital Expenditure, Inventory & Fixed Asset Management (10%)
- Recommend inventory adjustments to Accounting in order to enable accurate financial statements.
- Monitor and report to Global Accounting triggering events which could lead to asset impairment.
- Audit support for internal / external audit purposes – Fixed Asset, Inventory, and other as required