Essential Job Functions: This is not intended as a comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair boilers, water systems, HVAC and chiller systems.
- Ensure facility systems reliability by implementing current best methods and good manufacturing practices when performing system modifications.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties/projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Operates Low Pressure Boiler
- Operates Building Water System and Waste Water.
- Monitors Building Management system and addresses all out of spec readings
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair control systems for facilities equipment.
- Install and repair electrical equipment as needed.