Bachelor’s degree in Science or a related field from an accredited college or university with three (3) to six (6) years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- Three (3) to six (6) years process technician or laboratory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn Pharmaceutical manufacturing principles, practices and applications.
- Ability to work and contribute in a positive, collaborative and dedicated team environment.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn pharmaceutical product equipment qualification/calibration concepts.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn Pharmaceutical raw material and finished product tests, results and interpretation.
- Experience in writing clear and concise technical documents (Batch Record, Change Control, Protocols, Summary and Evaluation reports).
- Project management experience; ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, duties, and assignments.
- Ability to read, write and speak English in order to complete and generate training, reports and or revise or update documentation files, databases, and logs accordingly.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs., climb stairs & ladders, work in moderate to loud noise environment and wear GMP appropriate attire as required.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Intermediate statistical analysis, computations, and test methodology experience; Knowledge of JUMP or MINI TAB helpful.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), OSHA, FDA, EPA, AQMD and other applicable regulatory and safety compliance guidelines.